Open at 10 am
Stop by before, during and after the parade for good beer, great food and awesome music!
Hikyoga Cleveland will kick off the day with a yoga session and a hike.
Enjoy Furbelly Irish Stout on tap, a specialty duck-island cocktail, and duck-rabbit irish coffee.
Feast on tasty TJ's Butcher Block & Deli corned beef sandwiches all day (or until we run out).
Finally, the Bill Lestock Trio will be on hand playing live music from 3 - 6pm and we will host a bagpiper in the morning as well.
Our spacious beer hall will be open to the public for groups large and small! Slainte!
Cleveland Magazine calls Share-apy "The quirky lovechild of a support group and variety show" and we couldn't agree more!
March is in full swing & we are thinking a lot about our tangled web of Secrets! Does being honest cost you? Has your secret ever gotten out of control? Do you like to remain mysterious? WE CAN FIX IT!
Accepting questions: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a DM.
All who attend will have a chance to air their predicament anonymously OR to sign up & join us on stage to discuss the dilemma at hand!
Entrance on Freeman Ave. – Doors at 7:30 PM – Show is at 8 PM in rental hall – $5 cash/card – On street parking – Tasty eats – Cool brews
Stop by before, during or after the game for amazing beers & yummy baseball food!
Beer Garden OPEN (weather dependent)
$2 Frankfurters w/ Bertman Original Ball Park Mustard
Wear your throwback jersey and be entered into a raffle for FCB prize package
All your favorite brews and pitcher $12 to $15 pitcher specials
Ball Game on the Big Screen
Come celebrate the start of yard sale season at our fourth Duck Island Bazaar.
Featuring a thrift store set up with gently used and like new items and curiosities
Have a bunch of cool stuff to get rid of? Message us on FB to get a table and make some cash!
Free event with free street parking
Break out the hats and Mint Juleps, and help raise funds for cancer research at Cleveland Clinic!
VIP Admission: $60 (Includes 2 drinks, heavy appetizers, front row reserved seating and a party gift) General Admission: $35 (Includes first drink and heavy appetizers)
Purchase tickets here: http://give.ccf.org/derby
This party is likely to sell out so don't wait! Enjoy food, plenty of Mint Juleps, and prizes for “best hat” and “Dapper Dan!”
Join us for a Hikyoga St. Patrick's Day adventure!
Our adventure opens up with yoga at Forest City Brewery, and continues with a hike where we will pause to stop, drop and practice some of our favorite yoga moves along the way.
After hiking, return to Forest City Brewery for a Green Beer or Green Tea!
Canalway Partners is hosting a St. Patrick's Day party
Join us at Forest City Brewery for music from Bill Lestock Trio & Mandolin Band, Irish food, and of course beer!
Raffle prizes and a brief presentation on the Towpath Trail project.
Everyone is welcome. Current members, Towpath Trilogy runners, volunteers and sponsors receive complimentary beer tickets.
Are you feeling lucky? Are you looking to get lucky? Does bad luck plague you? Come tell us all about it.
Facebook event here
• The show has two featured performers (Dionne D. Atchison and Rick Dean) and three open mic slots.
• Open mic participants are given 8 minutes (1300 words) and they may tell a story on the theme or not.
• Open mic sign-up starts at 7:00 PM and the show starts at 7:30 PM.
• If more than 3 storytellers sign up we’ll draw names for the slots.
• The $10 suggested donation helps support our featured charity plus all donations receive entry into our raffle with amazing prizes!
• At the end of the show, the audience will vote for their favorite story and the winner will receive the coveted golden microphone!
• Forest City Brewery serves delicious food & drink and is 21+.
• Hosted by Amy Phipps
New for 2019, the Second Sunday of EVERY MONTH.
"Roadhouse Sundays" with the Duck Island Bootleggers! Plenty of room on the dance floor to boogie down, two-step', or boot scoot the afternoon away. We’ll be playing country music hits from the 1950's + 1960's.
The Duck Island Bootleggers: Thor Platter, Andrew Bonnis, Christine King, Anthony Papaleo, Fred Perez-Stable, Stephen "Tebbs" Karney, Chris Hanna, and occasional guest singers and players
Come be a part of this fun outdoor all-levels Hikyoga event at Forest City Brewery. Forest City Brewery has a large, open space we can use to practice when the weather is too cold to hike comfortably. Plan to have fun, but stay tuned for details on logistics of hiking + yoga + beers or coffee. :)
Emerge Microcinema is celebrating our 2 year anniversary. We will be screening a wide range of short films that we've showed over the past 2 years. (Films start at 8:30)
Following the films, we'll have a live set by Cleveland's own MOSSOM
Plus, all attendees can sign up for 2 FREE Vouchers to the 2019 Cleveland International Film Festival thanks to our friends at CIFF!
Pop-Cleveland! is the comedy quiz show that asks "How Cleveland are you?".
Hosted by Common Room Theatre
The show is half sketch comedy, half pub trivia + 100% homegrown. Audience members compete via mobile games in 5 unique trivia rounds to see who takes home the title. This month's theme: "Food & Family".
Learn more about women’s issues and make posters for the third annual Cleveland Women’s March held on January 19, 2019.
No expectation, casual and family encouraged.
Posters, markers + scissors provided, bring what you like for extra flair!
Starting at 7pm we will have short “Petcha Kutcha” style presentations reviewing top issues, legislation, + actionable ideas to give ideas for posters + info to take-away and share.
We will have experts and people like you sharing what they are passionate about; if you are interested in presenting for 5 minutes on a topic of your choice, please email email@example.com
This even it not officially sanctioned by the Women’s March Cleveland. Visit Women’s March Cleveland for more.
We're going to switch things up a little with this event.
Let's stay inside and work up a sweat before we cool down with a cold drink!
Becky is also an interval training class instructor and is going to combine yoga with a strength-building circuit workout.
Open to all levels – modify friendly, please bring your yoga mat
A warm and wintry variety show. All-ages, family-friendly show.
Join co-creators and hosts Marissa DeSantis + James Catullo in their cozy cabin as they find the joy and spirit of the season with help from their eclectic and festive band of surprise guests.
Doors open at 6:30. Show starts at 7:00. Tickets are $10 at the door.
The locally produced film Breaking Balls is a 75-minute documentary that follows three colorful figures involved in the game of bocce as viewed through the lens of the 30th Anniversary Cleveland Challenge Cup of Bocce tournament. The Challenge Cup is one of the largest bocce events in North America, and is held every year at the Wickliffe Italian-American Club in Wickliffe, Ohio.
$8 ADV / $10 DOOR
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to find out about upcoming events.
Enjoy the fine taste of Bulleit Beer: special barrel-aged Forest City Beer in Bulleit Barrels & an amazing clambake from local Chef James Mowcomber.
$40 gets you the Clambake: 1 dozen Middleneck Clams, 1/2 Smoked Chicken, 1 Sweet Potato, 1 Ear of Corn, Butter & a Roll. Extras: 1 dozen clams - $9, 1/2 Smoked Chicken - $9, 1.25 Pound Lobster - $20
1 Bulleit barrel aged Forest City Beer
1 Specialty Bulleit cocktail.
Our 3rd Annual Pumpkin Carving Event held in the Beer Garden. Proceeds from the event benefit the You Can You Will Foundation. Price of ticket includes a pumpkin and an entry in to the Pumpkin carving contest. Prizes for top pumpkin in several categories!
Our Kurbisleichen Pumpkin Ale will be on tap, and the legendary Giant Pumpkins of Duck Island will be on display in the Beer Garden.
Event will be in our spacious Beer Hall if it rains
The You Can You Will Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the lives of individuals who aspire to realize their full potential.
- Cleveland Seed Bank is hosting a movie night for the community
- Doors open at at 6 pm, the Movie starts at 7 pm, and a short discussion following the movie
- Facebook event page here
- In the last century, 94% of our seed varieties have disappeared. SEED: The Untold Story follows passionate seed keepers protecting our 12,000 year-old food legacy.
- Suggested donation of $5to attend
- FACEBOOK EVENT HERE
- Bikes N’Brew is BACK for 2018 and features 3 different distances for you to explore the latest Cleveland breweries and visit old favorites! This is an unsupported bicycle tour through Cleveland's expanding brew network and surrounding neighborhoods. There will be 20, 40, and 60 mile-ish suggested route options with cue sheets + maps provided.
- BUY TICKETS HERE
- Ages 21 and up. 150 participants max.
- You'll be issued a passport to validate and a free sample at each brewery. Post-ride pint at Forest City Brewery and food.
- Registration & Check In: 9 am for 40 and 60 mile riders, 10am for 20 mile riders. Check-in at Forest City Brewery.
- This is a FUNDRAISER and happens rain or shine...NO REFUNDS.
- Cleveland's Urban Trail Race is back! This run is for all abilities and speeds and features an overlook of Cleveland that you have likely never seen before.
- After the run, join the whole party at Forest City Brewery for awesome beers, games, and more until closing time!
- 5k (Under 21 & Non-Drinkers) - $25
- Chip Timed Run, Tank Top or T-Shirt, Games, prizes, & giveaways
- 5k (Adult) - $30
- Everything above, plus first beer included!
- For 1.5 Mile Walkers/Runners, simply select option at checkout.
- 5:30 - 6:20 PM: Packet pick-up & registration
- 6:30 PM: 5k & 1 mile race starts (down the road from brewery)
- 5:30 - 10:00 PM: Beer & Games at Forest City Brewery
- Buy tickets here
- Facebook event here with complete details
A new part of our Sunday Funday Live Music offerings, local mandolin player Bill Lestock music teams up with percussionist Anthony Taddeo and Andrew Bonnis upright bass.
Bill Lestock Trio presents original instrumental mandolin music which blends the sounds of bluegrass, old time, baroque, and blues. Bill was selected as one of the "Best Bluegrass Musicians" in Northeast Ohio by CBS.
- Presented by one of the Cleveland area's premier local craft beer shops, The Beer Run Store, join us at Forest City Brewery along with 8 other amazing local breweries
- Facebook event here
- We will sample a whopping 20 beers! Feast on apps from Jaworski's Meats
- Meet and greet the brewers, sample beers in the Beer Hall and historic Beer Garden.
- $40 includes apps and 20 sample pours. Tickets are limited - you can buy them at The Beer Run Store, Forest City Brewery or online at Eventbrite