- Cleveland Magazine calls Share-apy "The quirky lovechild of a support group and variety show" and we couldn't agree more! We want all our guests to laugh and take away all this sage advice that flows from us!
- Facebook event page here
- This February we will re-visit PAST RELATIONSHIPS.
- Breaking up is hard to do. Whether with a friend, lover or family member...cutting someone out of our lives can take its toll. We carry around hurt feelings and don't really get an opportunity to have catharsis. BUT ON FEBRUARY 28th YOU WILL! Join us for a very special Share-apy that takes place on Dr. Sam Dee's Birthday!
- All who attends have a chance to air their predicament anonymously OR you can sign up & join us on stage to discuss the dilemma at hand! Be part of Share-apy on the last Wednesday of every month where oversharing is encouraged!
- Entrance on Freeman Ave. - Doors at 7:30pm - Show is at 8pm in their spacious 95 seat hall - $5 - On street parking – Tasty eats, Cool brews - Guaranteed problem solving or your money back!
Back to All Events