We’re throwing out the bad parts of 2018 and telling stories about it! Come help us raise money for a local charity TBD as we say good riddance to bad rubbish!
Facebook event here
• The show has two featured performers (Comedian Dwayne Duke & writer Karen Hennessee) and three open mic slots.
• Open mic participants are given 8 minutes (1300 words) and they may tell a story on the theme or not.
• Open mic sign-up starts at 7:00 PM and the show starts at 7:30 PM.
• If more than 3 storytellers sign up we’ll draw names for the slots.
• The $10 suggested donation helps support our featured charity plus all donations receive entry into our raffle with amazing prizes!
• At the end of the show, the audience will vote for their favorite story and the winner will receive the coveted golden microphone!
• Forest City Brewery serves delicious food & drink and is 21+.
• Hosted by Amy Phipps
Back to All Events
Earlier Event: December 31Hikyoga Fit on New Year's Eve
Later Event: January 10The New Soft Shoe – live music – 9th anniversary party!