OUR RENTAL HALL
– Host your event here –
step back into time, enter our charmingly vintage rental space
Waldorf Hall is a 5,000-square foot space, that seats up to 100 and is perfect for your event (big or small, casual or elegant) the sky is the limit. Built in the early 1900’s – it's like stepping back in time as you enter this original timber frame structure featuring cavernous ceilings, an open air feel, old school memorabilia and warm woodwork. Our vintage space provides a cozy and unique atmosphere to host your friends, family, co-workers or compete strangers!
From birthday parties – to block meetings – to book clubs – to baby showers we have you covered.
The rental hall is adjacent to Forest City Brewery's antique tasting room and beer garden. Our store front neighbors feature two craft beverage artisans: Duck Rabbit Coffee Roastery and Western Reserve Meadery. Beer, wine and coffee – the perfect combination for a lively event.
– Features –
- Full Service Bar – Forest City taps, liquor, wine, alcohol-free drinks
- Staff – Bartenders, bar backs
- Restroom facilities
- Beer Garden access
- Proximity to downtown, Westside Market, Ohio City + Tremont
- Access to public transportation
- Ample street side parking
- Optional Services (fees apply): Food Catering, Western Reserve Meadery honey wine, Duck Rabbit coffee + valet parking
rental Hall Contact form
– I'm interested –
– Events Hosted –
/ Wedding Receptions / Birthday Parties / Family Reunions / Alumni Events / Fundraisers / Baby Showers / Corporate Events / Holiday Parties / Graduation Parties / Art Shows / Poetry Readings / Movie Screenings / Book Signings / Club Meetings / Portrait Painters